POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard warning : Re: Keyboard warning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboard warning
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Jul 2009 11:30:50
Message: <4a5218aa@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   I have always wondered who ever thought the projection keyboard would be
> a good idea. Even the stupidest person must see that it's impractical and
> just doesn't work.

Well, it does *work*, just not very well. It works better than, say,
squishing a full QWERTY keyboard into a space two inches square. (You
now need a pen or other sharp implement to press the buttons.) But it's
still in the realm of "this is better than nothing", rather than "this
is actually a good idea"...