POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monday fails Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Monday fails (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Monday fails
Date: 8 Jul 2009 03:41:38
Message: <4a544db2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I'm becoming kinda frustrated that I only get to dance once a week. And
> that I don't have a really good dance partner. But hey, what can you do?

Hit one on the head, and drag her to class.

But you'll have to work out first, otherwise she might outrun you!

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 8 Jul 2009 13:59:24
Message: <4A54DE7D.50309@hotmail.com>
On 8-7-2009 9:41, Chambers wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> I'm becoming kinda frustrated that I only get to dance once a week.
>> And that I don't have a really good dance partner. But hey, what can
>> you do?
>
> Hit one on the head, and drag her to class.

I though that being unconscious and dancing were more or less incompatible.

> But you'll have to work out first, otherwise she might outrun you!

<thread join> Why not a male dance partner? </thread join>

Post a reply to this message