POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monday fails : Re: Monday fails Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monday fails
From: Chambers
Date: 8 Jul 2009 22:02:34
Message: <4a554fba$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I though that being unconscious and dancing were more or less incompatible.

Are you oppressing me?!?!?  You're just like the Romans!

Just because I can't actually dance while unconscious, doesn't mean I
don't have the *right* to dance while unconscious!

>> But you'll have to work out first, otherwise she might outrun you!
>
> <thread join> Why not a male dance partner? </thread join>

<gasp> Because, that would be offensive, and deprive me of my ability to
dance with women!

--
Chambers

(This message was tap-danced on a steam-punk keyboard the size of a
Volvo before being routed through a DVD player to a big screen TV which
failed to turn on last Monday morning).