POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Today's venom: Acrobat (Message 74 to 83 of 83)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
Date: 1 Jul 2009 04:17:18
Message: <4a4b1b8e@news.povray.org>
> I have to say, though, selling drinks on the beach sounds better than
> truck driving. :-)

I was lying on the beach with my sister's boyfriend and watching these
people trying to sell (very unsuccessfully) absurd things like cheap watches
and sunglasses to people.  We started talking about it and decided that what
would really sell would be cold drinks and snacks.  We figured out we'd only
need to work for about an hour or two each day to make enough to survive.
But then I don't know if you need to pay the local government something for
a permit or whatever, or knowing Italy you probably have to pay the Mafia
half your profits :-)

Post a reply to this message