POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Today's venom: Acrobat (Message 24 to 33 of 83)
From: Aydan
Subject: Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
Date: 29 Jun 2009 11:55:01
Message: <web.4a48e2a1c3f10ba1ccf29180@news.povray.org>
I have a solution to your PDF problems installed on my computer:
It's called Scansoft PDF Professional and lets you double print PDFs and other
nice things.
http://www.nuance.co.uk/pdfconverter/create/

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Jun 2009 12:20:16
Message: <4a48e9c0$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:04:44 +0200, scott wrote:

> BTW, you might be able to find some software that renders a PDF to an
> image file, then use some paint program to do what you want.

There's a plugin for OpenOffice 3.x to do just this.

Jim

Post a reply to this message