POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  Today's venom: Acrobat (Message 21 to 30 of 83)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
Date: 29 Jun 2009 10:56:54
Message: <4a48d636$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> WHY DOES MY LIFE HATE ME?! >_<

...and now the French women is back.

When will it all end?

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 29 Jun 2009 11:26:43
Message: <4a48dd33@news.povray.org>
>> WHY DOES MY LIFE HATE ME?! >_<
>
> ...and now the French women is back.
>
> When will it all end?

Your life really doesn't sound so bad, it all seems like normal jobs an IT
guy working for an international company should be doing.  Try getting up at
4am, sitting on a plane for 8 hours, then going to a customer meeting for 2
hours, then having dinner (in a time zone 6 hours behind where you started),
then having a 3 hour conference call with non-English-speaking people, then
going to bed 24 hours after you got up, then working 16 hours a day for a
week.  Want to swap?

Post a reply to this message

> Your life really doesn't sound so bad, it all seems like normal jobs an
> IT guy working for an international company should be doing.

A normal IT guy working for an international company would presumably be

person wouldn't be considered utterly incompetent every single time any
kind of minor technical glitch occurs. But maybe I'm just kidding myself...

> Try
> getting up at 4am, sitting on a plane for 8 hours, then going to a
> customer meeting for 2 hours, then having dinner (in a time zone 6 hours
> behind where you started), then having a 3 hour conference call with
> non-English-speaking people, then going to bed 24 hours after you got
> up, then working 16 hours a day for a week.  Want to swap?

What's the pay packet like? :-P

(That's rhetorical of course. I wouldn't travel to a foreign country if
you paid me.)

Post a reply to this message