POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat : Re: Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jun 2009 11:36:15
Message: <4a48df6f$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>>> WHY DOES MY LIFE HATE ME?! >_<
>>
>> ...and now the French women is back.
>>
>> When will it all end?
>
> Your life really doesn't sound so bad, it all seems like normal jobs an
> IT guy working for an international company should be doing.

A normal IT guy working for an international company would presumably be

person wouldn't be considered utterly incompetent every single time any
kind of minor technical glitch occurs. But maybe I'm just kidding myself...

> Try
> getting up at 4am, sitting on a plane for 8 hours, then going to a
> customer meeting for 2 hours, then having dinner (in a time zone 6 hours
> behind where you started), then having a 3 hour conference call with
> non-English-speaking people, then going to bed 24 hours after you got
> up, then working 16 hours a day for a week.  Want to swap?

What's the pay packet like? :-P

(That's rhetorical of course. I wouldn't travel to a foreign country if
you paid me.)