POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  RIP MJ (Message 1 to 10 of 75)
From: nemesis
Subject: RIP MJ
Date: 26 Jun 2009 13:21:47
Message: <4a4503ab@news.povray.org>
well, someone had to do it.

I was an 8 years old kid when Thriller swept the world.  "Beat it" rocks
so much! "Billie Jean" and the moonwalk... man, can you believe it led
even a shy, white brazilian kid to try to perform it?  and fail, of
course. :P

Anyway, RIP, Michael.  "Billie Jean", "Beat it", "Don't Stop 'til You
Get Enough" and "Smooth Criminal" will never leave my "stereo"... :)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message