POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Damn... (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: St
Subject: Damn...
Date: 16 Jun 2009 12:04:37
Message: <4a37c295$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/default.asp?sID=1245142614984

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Damn...
Date: 16 Jun 2009 13:39:36
Message: <4a37d8d8$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/default.asp?sID=1245142614984

I'll bet that smarted a bit ;-)

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 16 Jun 2009 14:17:36
Message: <4a37e1c0$1@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <joh### [at] homecom> wrote in message

> I'll bet that smarted a bit ;-)

    I'm sure it did, and I'm sure the cops need tasers in certain
circumstances, but I reckon that guy was too drunk to do any damage to
anyone. Besides, the cop without the taser had plenty of chances to get
those cuffs on him right at the start of the vid, even if he couldn't cuff
him with his hands behind his back - he wasn't going anywhere. In this case,
this was way over the top.

  ~Steve~