POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn... : Re: Damn... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn...
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jun 2009 22:05:52
Message: <4a384f80@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>  No, not the same version at all. The first link was without a news
> commentary, the second link has a news commentary and is longer.

Um, well, unless both versions are at the same URL...  Or unless the first
link is in some other thread I didn't see...

No, really. You probably posted the same URL twice by mistake.

>  Number 3 was the old way and I guess it worked until the cutbacks.

Number 3 means waiting around for backup, and pulling other officers off
*their* patrols.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western