POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suddenly I don't feel so bad... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Suddenly I don't feel so bad... (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad...
Date: 17 Jun 2009 14:21:36
Message: <4a393430@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Well, there's lots of differences all over between men and women. Not
> really in the models, tho. It's not like they have the adam's apple or
> the brow ridge molded in, at least not big enough to be obvious.

Yes. My list was based purely on the photo on the linked page.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 17 Jun 2009 14:25:30
Message: <4a39351a$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Although technically not mine, I can choose from three and one for which
> the test won't work. Then again I also have a wife. What is missing is a
> girlfriend or I would have had a full house.

If you did have a girlfriend, you'd have a black eye instead of a wife.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2009 17:23:21
Message: <4a395ec9$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 17-6-2009 19:26, Darren New wrote:
>> andrel wrote:
>>> hmm, I think that 'which' should have been a 'who'.
>>
>> "Whom", if you really want to be picky. :-)
>>
> I was thinking about that. Is that old-fashioned or still current?

I don't think correct English ever goes out of style. The incorrect English
just comes into style. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western