POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm easily amused. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  I'm easily amused. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: I'm easily amused.
Date: 14 Jun 2009 11:39:58
Message: <4a3519ce$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1425

I LOL'd. For real. (Anybody else find it weird that we've reached the
point where you have to actually specify that?)

Damn, I wonder if there's a place where you can actually buy costumes
like that?

Hey, Tim...?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I LOL'd. For real. (Anybody else find it weird that we've reached the
> point where you have to actually specify that?)

I don't get it. And yes, I only type LOL when I lolled. :-) It tweaks me a
bit when people use lol as punctuation, like they're high or something.

> Damn, I wonder if there's a place where you can actually buy costumes
> like that?

Buy? Tuxedo store. Rent? Tuxedo store. Rent for wearing to a bar? Costume store.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message