POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm easily amused. : Re: I'm easily amused. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm easily amused.
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jun 2009 15:05:35
Message: <afia35p1q7f5kbsqf5us8o926vsqg6qj7u@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:40:03 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>I LOL'd. For real. (Anybody else find it weird that we've reached the
>point where you have to actually specify that?)
>
>Damn, I wonder if there's a place where you can actually buy costumes
>like that?

That takes me back to the mid 70's. I was working in the maintenance department
in factory in a provincial Scottish town. Imagine me with my hair down to my
arse (it was still black then) walking out to the production line wearing a
tailed coat and carrying my tools on a silver (plated) platter. It was the talk
of the washhouse; someone mentioned it twenty years later. :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen