POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video game speed runs Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Video game speed runs (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: Video game speed runs
Date: 14 Jun 2009 00:05:15
Message: <4a3476fb$1@news.povray.org>
You know, I really hate when someone does a speed run that I watch in order
to see how they handle the tricky roundabout problem on a particular level,
and the runner manages to basically bypass the entire level in about 3
seconds by exploiting a timing flaw/rocket jump/laser mine ladder/whatever.

On the other hand, in the Bioshock speed run, I found the technique of using
flaming corpses as your primary ammunition to be particularly insightful.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message