POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vendor relationships Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Vendor relationships (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Darren New
Subject: Vendor relationships
Date: 8 Jun 2009 20:35:31
Message: <4a2dae53$1@news.povray.org>
This is so true it's almost not funny.

http://www.vendorclientvideo.com/

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Vendor relationships
Date: 8 Jun 2009 20:50:32
Message: <4a2db1d8$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:35:30 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> This is so true it's almost not funny.
>
> http://www.vendorclientvideo.com/

LOL, so true, so true.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 8 Jun 2009 22:07:22
Message: <4a2dc3da@news.povray.org>

> This is so true it's almost not funny.
>
> http://www.vendorclientvideo.com/

Good for a laugh, but ultimately pointless and pedestrian. Might as well be
a clip about selecting presidents via rock-paper-scissors, if we are to
pretend every analogous situation should involve identical patterns
regardless of scale or venue.

Post a reply to this message

> Good for a laugh, but ultimately pointless and pedestrian.

Not when you've had a one-person company where your customers have pulled
all this on you, no.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)