POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frightening technology Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Frightening technology (Message 1 to 10 of 70)
From: Darren New
Subject: Frightening technology
Date: 28 May 2009 15:06:50
Message: <4a1ee0ca$1@news.povray.org>
http://startupearth.com/2009/05/28/a-deeper-look-inside-googles-o3d-api/

Accelerated 3D graphics in javascript?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: somebody
Subject: Re: Frightening technology
Date: 28 May 2009 20:32:07
Message: <4a1f2d07$1@news.povray.org>
news:4a1ee0ca$1@news.povray.org...
> http://startupearth.com/2009/05/28/a-deeper-look-inside-googles-o3d-api/
>
> Accelerated 3D graphics in javascript?

That's nothing. What's scary is this:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/21/aussie-whiz-kids-can-cram-1-6tb-on-a-dvd-
sized-disc-go-outback/

And I was hoping that the supremely stupid physical form of the CD would
make an exit at some point in my lifetime.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 May 2009 20:34:38
Message: <4a1f2d9e$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 28 May 2009 18:33:17 -0600, somebody wrote:

> the supremely stupid physical form of the CD

What's wrong with the physical form?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 28 May 2009 21:07:54
Message: <4a1f356a$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> That's nothing. What's scary is this:

That was scary too, but I lost the link to it by the time I decided to post
a "this is scary" post here. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)