POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frightening technology Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Frightening technology (Message 61 to 70 of 70)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Frightening technology
Date: 2 Jun 2009 13:15:39
Message: <4a255e3b@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Oh, right.
>
> Well, if you have children around, you just have to accept that anything
> remotely valuable *will* be destroyed, and there is nothing you can do
> about it. I've seen plenty of VHS tapes destroyed by children - and
> they're are armour-plated!

Toddler hasn't destroyed anything yet ... :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Jun 2009 13:17:35
Message: <4a255eaf$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Eat them?

My son is cutting molars. He chews on everything. It's just like having
a puppy around. For this reason, I don't usually hand him CD's DVD's or
Blu-Ray's.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Because man, it's unbreakable! They should make shopping bags out of
> that stuff!!

Polycarbonate.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> My son is cutting molars. He chews on everything. It's just like having
> a puppy around. For this reason, I don't usually hand him CD's DVD's or
> Blu-Ray's.

LOL!

I remember a little girl named Daisy. The thing she liked best to chew
was... her mum, actually. Weird.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/