POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frightening technology : Re: Frightening technology Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frightening technology
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Jun 2009 14:25:09
Message: <4a256e85$1@news.povray.org>
>> I remember a little girl named Daisy. The thing she liked best to chew
>> was... her mum, actually. Weird.
>
> Ouch! Toddler teeth are sharp! (Don't ask me how I know.. Lesson
> learned: don't feel for teeth coming in...)

Her mum has a double-chin, and Daisy liked to chew on it.

Apparently if she wakes up before mum, she stands there and picks up the
contents of her cot and throws them at the bed, one by one. If that
doesn't wake mum up and she runs out of things to throw, she starts crying.

Pretty random stuff, eh?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/