POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD for the win Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  XKCD for the win (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: XKCD for the win
Date: 28 May 2009 13:52:22
Message: <4a1ecf56$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> 1. Hmm, OK. So the PC finally has text-to-speach capabilities, a
> facility that the Amiga had 15 years ago. Interesting.

never heard of Dr Sbaitso?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 28 May 2009 14:01:05
Message: <4a1ed161$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> 1. Hmm, OK. So the PC finally has text-to-speach capabilities, a
> facility that the Amiga had 15 years ago. Interesting.

Actually, microsoft has had text to speech for a long time built in to their
assistive technologies. That is to say, Windows came with a screen reader a
long time ago.

"This is aMEEga speeeeking."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)