POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Day Tripper Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Day Tripper (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Darren New
Subject: Day Tripper
Date: 26 May 2009 21:33:54
Message: <4a1c9882@news.povray.org>
I had always wondered WTF the Beatles song by that name was supposed to be
about. I knew what a day trip is. I finally realized I could probably google
up what "day tripper" meant in slang, and now it makes *much* more sense.

As an aside, I now have a nice derogatory yet polite-sounding term for
people who pick and chose which parts of their holy texts to believe while
still insisting that others should obey the same bits. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> I had always wondered WTF the Beatles song by that name was supposed to
> be about. I knew what a day trip is. I finally realized I could probably
> google up what "day tripper" meant in slang, and now it makes *much*
> more sense.

Nice try. You're not tricking me into Googling that at work. Not after
the bukakke incident. :-P

Post a reply to this message