POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Day Tripper : Re: Day Tripper Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Day Tripper
From: Darren New
Date: 27 May 2009 12:16:23
Message: <4a1d6757$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Nice try. You're not tricking me into Googling that at work. Not after
> the bukakke incident. :-P

LOL!

Hey, you're in the UK. You should already know what it means.

FWIW, it seems to mean someone who is a hippy, but not really committed.
More generally, someone who wants to live the lifestyle without making the
sacrifices.  As in, a day tripper is someone who wants a vacation but
doesn't want to actually go somewhere new.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)