POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh noes! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Oh noes! (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Oh noes!
Date: 24 May 2009 11:30:25
Message: <4a196811$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, that's right.

I just found out where Liverpool Cathederal is. You know, the Liverpool
Cathederal that just happens to house the largest pipe organ in the
entire freakin' country. Yeah, *that* Liverpool Cathederal. [Oh dear
God... Do you realise where this is going??] And, apparently, if organs
are your thing, they offer a special tour where you get to inspect the
innards of the machine, talk to one of the resident organists, and even
play the thing yourself! (The website suggests that you can have
yourself recorded, no less.) I even have the price for all this... Let's
say it's considerably less than the cost of a foreign holiday. [RUN
AWAY! RUN AWAY!!] I think I might have to take them up on their offer.
;-) [FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS, RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I just found out where Liverpool Cathederal is. You know, the Liverpool
> Cathederal that just happens to house the largest pipe organ in the
> entire freakin' country. Yeah, *that* Liverpool Cathederal. [Oh dear
> God... Do you realise where this is going??]

Oh God! They're having an organ recital TOMORROW MORNING! O_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I just found out where Liverpool Cathederal is.

My guess would be in Liverpool, but I may be a little simplistic about
naming conventions...
Ok what about: http://tinyurl.com/r2dl9s

> You know, the Liverpool
> Cathederal that just happens to house the largest pipe organ in the
> entire freakin' country. Yeah, *that* Liverpool Cathederal. [Oh dear
> God... Do you realise where this is going??] And, apparently, if organs
> are your thing, they offer a special tour where you get to inspect the
> innards of the machine, talk to one of the resident organists, and even
> play the thing yourself! (The website suggests that you can have
> yourself recorded, no less.) I even have the price for all this... Let's
> say it's considerably less than the cost of a foreign holiday. [RUN
> AWAY! RUN AWAY!!] I think I might have to take them up on their offer.
> ;-) [FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS, RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!]

Behave yourself, no shouting in the church.

Post a reply to this message

> play the thing yourself! (The website suggests that you can have
> yourself recorded, no less.)

Go for it!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> I think I might have to take them up on their offer.

  I'd say: Go for it. You'll be one cool experience richer.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message