POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh noes! : Oh noes! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Oh noes!
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 May 2009 11:30:25
Message: <4a196811$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, that's right.

I just found out where Liverpool Cathederal is. You know, the Liverpool
Cathederal that just happens to house the largest pipe organ in the
entire freakin' country. Yeah, *that* Liverpool Cathederal. [Oh dear
God... Do you realise where this is going??] And, apparently, if organs
are your thing, they offer a special tour where you get to inspect the
innards of the machine, talk to one of the resident organists, and even
play the thing yourself! (The website suggests that you can have
yourself recorded, no less.) I even have the price for all this... Let's
say it's considerably less than the cost of a foreign holiday. [RUN
AWAY! RUN AWAY!!] I think I might have to take them up on their offer.
;-) [FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS, RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/