POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc. (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Darren New
Subject: An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc.
Date: 19 May 2009 13:10:35
Message: <4a12e80b$1@news.povray.org>
The beginning is pretty funny, and an easy read for people unfamiliar with
the technology of the topic.

http://www.debiantutorials.org/a-drm-dissertation-off-topic-230

I'm glad someone is saying this stuff. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: nemesis
Date: 19 May 2009 14:10:55
Message: <4a12f62f$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> The beginning is pretty funny, and an easy read for people unfamiliar
> with the technology of the topic.
>
> http://www.debiantutorials.org/a-drm-dissertation-off-topic-230
>
> I'm glad someone is saying this stuff. :-)

Pretty old.  I read it before.  I like the greetings. :)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

So it is. Funny how relevant it still is after five years. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> So it is. Funny how relevant it still is after five years. :-)

Seems like Microsoft played deaf. :P