POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random note Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  A random note (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A random note
Date: 17 May 2009 16:21:36
Message: <4a1071d0@news.povray.org>
I set my PC to upload a video to YouTube. It was extremely slow, so when
I left the house this evening, it had got to about 20% done. When I got
home tonight... my video has already scored 1 view. (!) Interesting... heh

Anyway:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfq5b_EfTs

Yet another rendition of Widor's toccata. This time with digital sound
(so no microphone defects) and with the camera looking over my shoulder
so you can clearly see my fingers while I play.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/