POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random note : A random note Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  A random note
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 May 2009 16:21:36
Message: <4a1071d0@news.povray.org>
I set my PC to upload a video to YouTube. It was extremely slow, so when
I left the house this evening, it had got to about 20% done. When I got
home tonight... my video has already scored 1 view. (!) Interesting... heh

Anyway:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfq5b_EfTs

Yet another rendition of Widor's toccata. This time with digital sound
(so no microphone defects) and with the camera looking over my shoulder
so you can clearly see my fingers while I play.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/