POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Watchmen vs The Incredibles (Message 76 to 85 of 125)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
Date: 16 May 2009 18:03:11
Message: <4a0f381f@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:34:53 +0200, nemesis
> <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:
>>
>> There are no outlawed heroes nor huge squids in either Batman
>
> Read 'The Dark Knight Returns'.

Yes, I read it at the time it was released, though I was only an
adolescent and possibly did not get all references.  I just reread it
now just to be sure:  no outlawed heroes, only retired heroes.

No huge squid terrorizing a city either.

>> or the Bible.
>
> Read the New Testament.

Sorry, I don't see it.  In particular, this is a discussion about
super-heroes from american XX century comics and I don't see the
relevance of that here.

Post a reply to this message