POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  That XKCD thing (Message 61 to 70 of 88)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: That XKCD thing
Date: 13 May 2009 08:41:23
Message: <4a0abff3$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> http://bash.org/?429313

Bastard :-P

> Can you spell NSFW? ;-)

FSNW?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 13 May 2009 10:43:02
Message: <4a0adc76@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> For the benefit of everybody except Mike:

I don't even think the USA is prude enough to fire someone over seeing a
page that has the word "masturbate" on it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 13 May 2009 10:43:34
Message: <4a0adc96$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> Any good packages (better than Blender, say) for modeling such a thing
>> and building a 3D walkthru?  I tried it with a custom front-end to
>> POV, but the need to do bounding made it really tedious. Maybe I'll
>> redo it without using real lighting and it'll render at more than
>> pixels-per-hour without excessive work.
>
> I want to play with skecth-up one of these days...

Good idea, thanks!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Date: 13 May 2009 10:59:00
Message: <4a0ae034$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> For the benefit of everybody except Mike:
>
> I don't even think the USA is prude enough to fire someone over seeing a
> page that has the word "masturbate" on it.

How about "Jesus"? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 13 May 2009 11:06:00
Message: <4a0ae1d8@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Mueen Nawaz wrote:
>>     Continuation of a dream that occurred on a different night - I
>> think it
>> happened, but it's extremely rare for me.
>
> This is more what I meant -- sometimes the earlier dream will have
> happened months or years ago.  This is admittedly relatively rare for me
> too.

	I should clarify. I _feel_ it's happened more often, but I suspect it's
more of a deja vu thing: That I never had the earlier dream, but while
dreaming this dream my brain somehow thinks I had that dream before. The
rare occasions are when I actually _know_ I had the dream/setting before.

--
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message