POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Warp
Subject: Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes?
Date: 5 May 2009 11:24:12
Message: <4a005a1b@news.povray.org>
Seems like Yahoo is going to shut down all GeoCities webpages for good:
http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/geocities.asp

  Will this be the end of Colefax's include files online?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes?
Date: 5 May 2009 11:45:17
Message: <4a005f0d@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>   Seems like Yahoo is going to shut down all GeoCities webpages for good:
> http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/geocities.asp

I have a backup, sure.  It should be in the povray objects collection,
though.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>  Seems like Yahoo is going to shut down all GeoCities webpages for good:
> http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/geocities.asp
>
>  Will this be the end of Colefax's include files online?
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

This is the end of civilization as we know it, Warp.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>   Will this be the end of Colefax's include files online?

Wayback machine?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/