POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes? : Re: Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Goodbye GeoCities, goodbye Colefax's includes?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 May 2009 08:13:42
Message: <4a081676$1@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote:

> Yep, been quite a while I reckon. I've gone over to the dark side and
> spend most of my free time photographing wildlife now. I guess I'm more
> of an instant gratification junkie now...

Well, it certainly is easier to create wildlife scenes with a camera and
... actual wildlife ... than it is to use SDL and a renderer :)

> I do fire up the renderer once in a while just to keep up the coding
> skills in case I might need them some day. 64bit POV-Ray rocks!

Yep. I'm the same. Actually, as the later betas of 3.7 trickle out, I've
been tinkering with them a bit, specially with the new feature that has
been added.

> Someone had to warn you folks about the end of the world in case you
> missed the warning signs :)

Indeed ;)

--
~Mike