POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Going postal (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Going postal
Date: 3 May 2009 08:32:34
Message: <49fd8ee2$1@news.povray.org>
GOD DAMNIT! >_<

WHY will the Royal Mail not just GIVE ME my damned parcel?!

It's bad enough that they DELIBERATELY shut JUST BEFORE I can get there
every single weekday JUST TO **** ME OFF, but NOW it turns out that they
only actually open ONE DAY each weekend as well. So there's only
actually ONE DAY in an entire week that I can pick up my mail.

No doubt they won't open at all tomorrow because it's a bank holiday, so
that means I won't be able to pick up my parcel until next weekend - and
by then, the ****ers will have sent the parcel back to America. Not like
I haven't already waited several weeks for it to get here. But because I
was away from home for one friggin' day, now I can't have the parcel at all.

GRRRR!! I WANT MY PARCEL!!!! >8-[

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/