POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: scott
Date: 4 May 2009 03:14:29
Message: <49fe95d5$1@news.povray.org>
> It's bad enough that they DELIBERATELY shut JUST BEFORE I can get there
> every single weekday JUST TO **** ME OFF, but NOW it turns out that they
> only actually open ONE DAY each weekend as well. So there's only actually
> ONE DAY in an entire week that I can pick up my mail.

Do you think you are the only one in your company with this problem?  What
do other people do?  Just never order anything?

If your employer is really so inflexible that they do not allow personal
packages to be delivered there, and they do not let you arrive a bit later
or leave a bit earlier one day to collect your package, then I would just
phone in sick one morning while I go to the post office to collect it.

In Germany they have the "pack station" that solves this exact problem.
Unmanned 24/7 place in almost every town where you can collect and deposit
parcels - genius.