POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Going postal (Message 27 to 36 of 36)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Going postal
Date: 5 May 2009 08:10:19
Message: <4a002cab$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> DHL also sucks. (The Royal Mail at least *attempt* to deliver. DHL
> couldn't be bothered to do that...)

Hey, that sounds like our post office. I'm guessing DHL is one step
above in terms of customer service, here...

My favorite thing about driving clear to the other side of town, and
waiting half an hour in line to pick up my package, is I drive by
another post office on the way. That one I have mailed packages from.
It's usually not very busy. The one where my packages are is the busiest
post office in the city. Oh, and forget about ringing the bell at the
door that says "For parcel pick-up only" nobody ever actually answers that.

FUn spelled with a capital F-U .. :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message