POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: andrel
Date: 5 May 2009 16:56:50
Message: <4A00A811.1010109@hotmail.com>
Thread been going on for some time but I though it was mainly about
postmen. Now it seems to get more general, so here is my personal
experience with parcels: When my wife and I are not at home, parcels are
generally delivered to a neighbour. Likewise we get parcels for
neighbours. Delivery addresses are sort of normally distributed with a
standard deviation of 1.5 houses. The delivery guy leaves a note at
which address the parcel is. That is of course only for parcels that
have been paid for already.