POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Mission: improbable (Message 1 to 10 of 127)
From: Invisible
Subject: Mission: improbable
Date: 21 Apr 2009 11:54:31
Message: <49edec37$1@news.povray.org>
Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.

Wish me luck! o_O

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Mission: improbable
Date: 21 Apr 2009 12:33:11
Message: <49edf547@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.

  What if you get hurt?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Apr 2009 13:02:29
Message: <49edfc25@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.
>
>   What if you get hurt?

Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
have to be tried... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Apr 2009 13:33:51
Message: <49ee037f$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:02:38 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Warp wrote:
>> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.
>>
>>   What if you get hurt?
>
> Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
> have to be tried... ;-)

Trying things is good - and good luck with it, whatever it is. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.
>
> Wish me luck! o_O

Good luck.  Is there any briefing?

Post a reply to this message

> Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
> have to be tried... ;-)

Just be sure not to still be holding the briefing more than ten seconds
after it ends.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

On 21-4-2009 19:33, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:02:38 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>
>> Warp wrote:
>>>   What if you get hurt?
>> Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
>> have to be tried... ;-)
>
> Trying things is good - and good luck with it, whatever it is. :-)

He is going to drink something with a girl. A little bit of pre-dating.

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:35:53 +0200, andrel wrote:

> On 21-4-2009 19:33, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
>>> have to be tried... ;-)
>>
>> Trying things is good - and good luck with it, whatever it is. :-)
>
> He is going to drink something with a girl. A little bit of pre-dating.

We all have to start somewhere. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>> Well, there's always that risk, isn't there? But hey, some things just
>> have to be tried... ;-)
>
> Just be sure not to still be holding the briefing more than ten seconds
> after it ends.

LMAO! Thanks for the tip. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/