POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Mission: improbable (Message 78 to 87 of 127)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Fizzle
Date: 27 Apr 2009 21:25:29
Message: <49f65b09$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>> Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I went out for a meal. It turns out that
>> my waitress was quite cute, and definitely very friendly. Long story
>> short: I now have her phone number.
>
> Well, it _is_ her number. Unfortunately it's not going to do me much good.
>
> I suggested to her that maybe we could meet up today. Her response was
> that she's trying to "sort things out" with her boyfriend so it's
> "probably not a good idea".
>
> To summarise:
>
> 1. She already has a boyfriend, so she's not going to improve my
> lovelife (e.g., by allowing me to *have* one...)

Besides, would you really want to be boyfriend of a girl who gives her
phone number to any numbface in the cafeteria? :P

not that it's that uncommon!

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 28 Apr 2009 04:29:11
Message: <49f6be57$1@news.povray.org>
> http://basicinstructions.net/?p=322

Gaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaargh!! >_<

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 28 Apr 2009 04:30:00
Message: <49f6be88$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> Besides, would you really want to be boyfriend of a girl who gives her
> phone number to any numbface in the cafeteria? :P

Maybe she only gave it to me because I'm *special*? :-P

Post a reply to this message

>> Besides, would you really want to be boyfriend of a girl who gives her
>> phone number to any numbface in the cafeteria? :P
>
> Maybe she only gave it to me because I'm *special*? :-P

She knew you know Haskell? :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

> I suggested to her that maybe we could meet up today. Her response was
> that she's trying to "sort things out" with her boyfriend so it's
> "probably not a good idea".

  That sounds like girl code language for something else...

  Anyways, you know what they say: If at first you don't succeed...

  Next time you'll be more fluent because you already have experience.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I suggested to her that maybe we could meet up today. Her response was
>> that she's trying to "sort things out" with her boyfriend so it's
>> "probably not a good idea".
>
>   That sounds like girl code language for something else...

Sounds like "My boyfriend is being a pain in the butt, but not as much a
pain in the butt as finding an entirely new boyfriend."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

>> Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> I suggested to her that maybe we could meet up today. Her response
>>> was that she's trying to "sort things out" with her boyfriend so it's
>>> "probably not a good idea".
>>
>>   That sounds like girl code language for something else...
>
> Sounds like "My boyfriend is being a pain in the butt..."

She should try vaseline.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>> Sounds like "My boyfriend is being a pain in the butt..."
>
> She should try vaseline.

LMAO!

No pun... ;-)

--