POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Fizzle Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fizzle
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Apr 2009 16:02:21
Message: <49f760cd$1@news.povray.org>
>> I suggested to her that maybe we could meet up today. Her response was
>> that she's trying to "sort things out" with her boyfriend so it's
>> "probably not a good idea".
>
>   That sounds like girl code language for something else...

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Does it make any difference to me? Not really.

>   Anyways, you know what they say: If at first you don't succeed...
>
>   Next time you'll be more fluent because you already have experience.

Well... I keep feeling all depressed because I suck at talking to people
and stuff. But you know what? One week I spent 3 hours chatting to an
old friend. And the next week I chatted to a complete stranger and even
got her phone number. That doesn't sound like failure, that sounds
like... well, SUCCESS, actually. So maybe I *don't* suck at talking to
people - maybe it's just that the people I usually have around me are
arseholes?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/