POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:52:16 EDT (-0400)
  Mission: improbable (Message 28 to 37 of 127)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Epic win
Date: 22 Apr 2009 04:13:07
Message: <49eed193$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Yaaaay!  That was a WIN, yes!

Damn straight!

> I myself never went so far with any waitress.

I know! It P3WNZ so much...

> Next step is showing your math, Haskell and organ skills and...

...uh, dude...?

> well, perhaps diner or movies would be better for a while... :D

...yes. :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Mission: improbable
Date: 22 Apr 2009 04:18:07
Message: <49eed2bf$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   What if you get hurt?

Given what my mission was, Warp's comment seems oddly apt...

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2009 05:38:12
Message: <49eee584@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> I imagine it will go something like this:

> - stare at number
> - stare at phone
> - stare at number again
> - stare at phone
> - begin to dial
> - quickly close phone before finished
> - stare back at number
> - rehearse what to say
> - pick up phone again
> - realize critical oversight in planned speech
> - put phone back down so as to plan more
> - stare at number

  That sounds like a chessy movie script...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2009 05:43:39
Message: <49eee6cb@news.povray.org>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcCzj_yRtk

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 22 Apr 2009 08:45:34
Message: <49ef116e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.

Oof... Why did I eat quite so much food last night? Suddenly I don't
feel so good... :-S

Post a reply to this message