POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Epic win Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic win
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Apr 2009 09:28:20
Message: <49ef1b74$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Long story short: I now have her phone number.
>
> ...or possibly the phone number of the local gay bar...
>
> ..but it's *probably* her phone number.
>
> I hope.

Well, whatever it is, it *does* respond to the SMS protocol. So we can
now probably rule out a made up number. (She did write it from memory,
which seemed impressive to me...)

A reply would be good though... Still, her day job is as an account
manager, which as I understand it probably means she's in meetings all day.