POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cool movie Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Cool movie (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Warp
Subject: Cool movie
Date: 7 Apr 2009 14:11:49
Message: <49db9764@news.povray.org>
I don't know who made the movie, but it's surprisingly well made.
For some reason reminds me of HL2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_reTt7Hj4

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Cool movie
Date: 7 Apr 2009 14:42:40
Message: <49DB9EA0.6070302@hotmail.com>
On 7-4-2009 20:11, Warp wrote:
>   I don't know who made the movie, but it's surprisingly well made.

The guy that made it was on a Dutch daily talk show two weeks or so ago.
Haven't seen the entire item and it is definitely not the thing I am
usually interested in, but this is what I remember: approx. 20yo

Some interest from holywood for his work. Nothing definitive.