POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cool movie : Re: Cool movie Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cool movie
From: andrel
Date: 7 Apr 2009 15:18:17
Message: <49DBA6F8.2000509@hotmail.com>
On 7-4-2009 20:42, andrel wrote:
> On 7-4-2009 20:11, Warp wrote:
>>   I don't know who made the movie, but it's surprisingly well made.
>
> The guy that made it was on a Dutch daily talk show two weeks or so ago.
> Haven't seen the entire item and it is definitely not the thing I am
> usually interested in, but this is what I remember: approx. 20yo

> Some interest from holywood for his work. Nothing definitive.
>
>> For some reason reminds me of HL2...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_reTt7Hj4

I could have done more research before replying ;)

The name of the student is Tim Smit he is 23 and indeed studies physics.
There is also another student Thibaut Niels (26) involved as the actor.

website: http://www.whatsinthebox.nl/
If you are really interested the interview with Tim Smit is at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8rRb4z0gVA
But in Dutch and no subtitles.

Totally aside, at the remark under it: 'Lol a the guy in pink at 7:01
left from him stoned as hellXD'. That guy is a well known blind
comedian. So not exactly a political correct remark I'd say.