POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : stupid XP SP3...needs to piss off a little Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  stupid XP SP3...needs to piss off a little (Message 21 to 25 of 25)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: stupid XP SP3...needs to piss off a little
Date: 4 Apr 2009 12:05:40
Message: <49d78553@news.povray.org>
Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> Makes perfect sense to me.

  That doesn't change in any way what I said.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 5 Apr 2009 22:17:25
Message: <49d96635$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2009 9:05 AM, Warp wrote:
> Chambers<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom>  wrote:
>> Makes perfect sense to me.
>
>    That doesn't change in any way what I said.

No, but you seem to be criticizing them for not supporting older
operating systems.  I merely pointed out that their refusal to support
older OSs makes perfect business sense.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com