POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rumor has it POVRay 4 will be released very soon!! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Rumor has it POVRay 4 will be released very soon!! (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Rumor has it POVRay 4 will be released very soon!!
Date: 1 Apr 2009 12:24:51
Message: <49d39553$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> POVRay 4.0 will feature:
>
> All that, and oddly enough, it still doesn't have an interactive
> modeler.  ;-)

Umm...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 1 Apr 2009 13:23:54
Message: <49d3a32a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> POVRay 4.0 will feature:
>
> All that, and oddly enough, it still doesn't have an interactive
> modeler.  ;-)

Nor a Lisp SDL!!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Apr 2009 13:56:40
Message: <49d3aad8$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:22:11 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Darren New wrote:
>> Mike Raiford wrote:
>>> POVRay 4.0 will feature:
>>
>> All that, and oddly enough, it still doesn't have an interactive
>> modeler.  ;-)
>>

> Umm...
>
>> * Integrated with an enhanced version of Moray

I think Darren didn't have his coffee again this morning. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Apr 2009 15:23:13
Message: <49d3bf21$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> Nor a Lisp SDL!!

Oh come on, how hard can it possibly be to write one?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Apr 2009 15:26:23
Message: <49d3bfdf$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:23:17 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> nemesis wrote:
>
>> Nor a Lisp SDL!!
>
> Oh come on, how hard can it possibly be to write one?

When you've finished, remember to post here. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>> Oh come on, how hard can it possibly be to write one?
>
> When you've finished, remember to post here. ;-)

Hello? I don't know Lisp. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/