POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frenzy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Frenzy (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Invisible
Subject: Frenzy
Date: 31 Mar 2009 11:05:45
Message: <49d23149$1@news.povray.org>
Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?

Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
> steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Happy birthday :).

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

And lo On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:05:44 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake thusly:

> Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
> steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

NOM NOM NOM I HAZ CAKE

Happy Birthday.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Happy birthday and, yeah... offices are like that :D
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:05:44 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
>steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
>Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
>and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Happy birthday to you.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:05:44 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
> steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Happy birthday!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
> steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

HB!

That's how I get rid of unwanted food here - just put it out and they
will come.

Tom

Post a reply to this message

> Ever wondered what it would look like if you dropped a 16oz prime beef
> steak into a tank of hungry piranhas?
>
> Well, today I put my birthday cake on the table in the company tearoom,
> and the effect was somewhat similar... ;-)

Congratulations. Indeed a vivid image.

Not to hijeck your thread, but I had my own celebrations today, with
drinks and some food for the department. More civilized bunch of people
here. Reason: it was the final day of my first 20 years of continuous
temporary enployment in my hospital.

Post a reply to this message