POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frenzy : Re: Frenzy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frenzy
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 31 Mar 2009 22:03:36
Message: <49d2cb78@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:39:00 +0200, andrel wrote:

> Reason: it was the final day of my first 20 years of continuous
> temporary enployment in my hospital.

Congrats!  That's a rare thing (at least here in the US anyways) any
more.  We just had a lady retire from our department, <joke>probably the
first in the company's history </joke="but probably not far off from the
truth"> in January after 22 years in not only the same company, but
essentially the same job, too.

Jim