POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good morning, welcome to Monday Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Good morning, welcome to Monday (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Invisible
Subject: Good morning, welcome to Monday
Date: 30 Mar 2009 04:40:05
Message: <49d08565$1@news.povray.org>
Weeee, server crash! Server crash! 8-D

There's something... satisfying about waking up the duty server admin at
4:30 AM to tell him something mission-critical is broken. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Good morning, welcome to Monday
Date: 30 Mar 2009 12:44:28
Message: <49d0f6ec$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> Weeee, server crash! Server crash! 8-D
>
> There's something... satisfying about waking up the duty server admin at
> 4:30 AM to tell him something mission-critical is broken. ;-)

You should know not to plug the coffee machine to the server power
outlet. ;)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message