POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Laptop prices (Message 38 to 47 of 57)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's here
Date: 3 Apr 2009 09:25:17
Message: <49d60e3d$1@news.povray.org>
>> OK people, so I've found a laptop I like the look of. Trouble is, it's

> Damn it. You know what? I'm just going to buy the thing. Dr Pepper?

The parcel just arrived. Muhuhuhu! >8-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: It's here
Date: 3 Apr 2009 10:50:40
Message: <49d62240$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> OK people, so I've found a laptop I like the look of. Trouble is,

>> Damn it. You know what? I'm just going to buy the thing. Dr Pepper?
>
> The parcel just arrived. Muhuhuhu! >8-D

So, will be be seeing an OrchidNotebookVista on here, now?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 3 Apr 2009 11:07:49
Message: <49d62645$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> So, will be be seeing an OrchidNotebookVista on here, now?

I very much doubt it. But it's possible...

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 3 Apr 2009 11:38:49
Message: <49d62d89$1@news.povray.org>
It's not Italian. ;-)

I'm blogging all this... I'll post the thing when I'm done.

Post a reply to this message