POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : USSR Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  USSR (Message 12 to 21 of 31)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: USSR
Date: 27 Mar 2009 12:48:22
Message: <49cd0356$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> You really do write very well. :-)

Why thank you. :-)

I'm also awesome at a number of other things. I don't know what things,
but there must be something! :-}

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Mar 2009 12:49:34
Message: <49cd039e$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:34:34 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Invisible wrote:
>> In case anybody's interested:
>
> You really do write very well. :-)

Yes, I was thinking the same thing as I read his blog entry on it.  Very
well written indeed.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 27 Mar 2009 17:27:29
Message: <49CD44C5.5080302@hotmail.com>
On 27-3-2009 17:48, Invisible wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> You really do write very well. :-)
>
> Why thank you. :-)
>
> I'm also awesome at a number of other things. I don't know what things,
> but there must be something! :-}

self pity?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Mar 2009 07:23:25
Message: <49ce08ad$1@news.povray.org>
>> I'm also awesome at a number of other things. I don't know what
>> things, but there must be something! :-}
>
> self pity?

Possibly...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Date: 30 Mar 2009 04:26:23
Message: <49d0822f@news.povray.org>
>> You really do write very well. :-)
>
> Yes, I was thinking the same thing as I read his blog entry on it.  Very
> well written indeed.

Out of curiosity... what exactly is it that I wrote which impressed you
guys so much?

Post a reply to this message