POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Re: No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be
Date: 17 Mar 2009 06:15:58
Message: <49bf785e$1@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook v2" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>and the Great Porcelain God  Hruggh, All Bow Before Him; or at least sell
>T-shirts.
>
> --
> Phil Cook

I tried worshipping Hruggh, but I always had a headache after confession....
:-p

ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 17 Mar 2009 06:22:38
Message: <op.uqxlsvsumn4jds@phils>
And lo On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:15:58 -0000, [GDS|Entropy]
<gds### [at] hotmailcom> did spake thusly:

> "Phil Cook v2" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>> and the Great Porcelain God  Hruggh, All Bow Before Him; or at least
>> sell
>> T-shirts.
>
> I tried worshipping Hruggh, but I always had a headache after
> confession....
> :-p

It's a Sign! Thou art truly blessed to receive but a fraction of His
burden. If you want to know more send £25 via PayPal to... :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message