POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be : Re: No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:38:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 17 Mar 2009 09:38:06
Message: <49bfa7be$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:

> Wouldn't that create a paradox, If I wanted insects and you didn't.
> "Here's my pet stick insects" as I show what appears to you to be an
> empty glass box.

"Here's my pet <overdub>fuzzy puppies</overdub>" and you show what
appears to be a jar of tiny fuzzy puppies.

> Oh hell no I wouldn't want to meet my old dog.

LOL, you haven't lived until you've had one psycho pet in your life...

> Wouldn't that be kind of pointless if she thinks of God as omniscient. I
> think of building a house next to the river and a message should appear
> instantly telling me yes or no. Hmm can you appeal?

Well, I suppose you could get a petition. But God's HOA by-laws stand.

> I think it's the price we pay for being fundamentally honest. I should
> start prostelysing the words of Tekneos God of Music; Scypian Goddess of
> Shopping; Fanglemork God of Blue Tomatoes; and the Great Porcelain God
> Hruggh, All Bow Before Him; or at least sell T-shirts.

Heh, given what today (currently in U.S. time) is Hruggh is going to be
worshiped quite a bit. :D

--
~Mike